Franks Accountants is a leading independent accountancy practice based in Wetherby, providing a complete range of accountancy services to small businesses across Yorkshire and beyond. They pride themselves on their excellent customer service, getting to know their clients and helping small businesses grow!
Franks are looking for a a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking Senior Accountant to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a critical part in the firms growth plans within a hands on, entrepreneurial business.
• Preparation of annual accounts for limited companies
• Taxation of limited companies and individuals
• Provision of payroll, VAT and management accounts for clients
• Provision of support and development of team members
• Maintaining and developing own portfolio of clients
• Taking part in the firm's business development activities
The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a public practice firm and holds an accountancy qualification.
Skills required for the role:
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Experience of both Sage line 50 and Xero
• Knowledge of Iris (preferable)
In summary this is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to excel and play a key part in the firm’s future with potential for partner.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
- Business Coaching
- Business Development
- Chartered Accountants
- Portfolio Management
- Tax Planning