Are you looking for a new Accountancy Practice role? Looking for a friendly and social firm, that doesn’t micro manage and promotes from within? Well, I may have something for you…
My client, who have been established for over 10 years and are seeking a Senior Accountant to join their team.
With a broad range of clients including a strong reputation in the music, entertainment, media and technology sectors, you will have the opportunity to really broaden your exposure of different clients and different industries.
- Competitive Salary between £30,000 - £40,000
- Flexi-time scheme: work day anytime between 7am-6.30pm
- 5% contribution to pension + whatever you’d like to add on top
- Car parking scheme
- "Perk Box" - company, retail, holiday discounts
- 20 days + bank / 25 for management
- 1 week’s pay bonus at Xmas
- Promote from within first
- 360 accounts role
- Accounts Preparation
- Corporation & Personal Tax returns
- VAT Returns
- Assisting on Audits (over 20 Audits between £12-£40m)
- Supporting Trainees
- Owner managed companies, Ltd, sole traders etc as well as larger SMEs as part of a team of accountants.
- Very diverse range of clients, industries and specialisms.
- Friendly, social, relaxed company. Allowed to get on with your work and not micro-managed.
- ACCA Qualified
- Must have previous Accountancy Practice experience
- Experience with solicitor accounts is beneficial
- Strong client relationship skills
- If this is of interest, please get in touch with your most up-to-date CV.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with your most up-to-date CV.
David - Tarantula Accountancy Practice Recruitment
- Accountancy Firm