Do you enjoy the challenge of working with complex client accounts and the responsibility of your own portfolio?
If this sounds like what you want for your career, apply now to be considered as they need to fill the role quickly due to signing several large new clients including a media company with a turnover of £15 million and overseas offices.
Besides their impressive operations and client base, they are one of my favourite clients because they are always warm and welcoming and have a closely-knit team of over 30 enthusiastic, academically minded staff members. Based in modern offices in the heart of trendy East London, they are a dynamic, forward-looking firm.
What impact will you have?
- Responsible for a portfolio of over 125 clients, providing services such as:
o Annual Accounts Preparation
o Company Secretarial
o Management Accounts
o Corporation tax Returns
o Self-assessments and Employment Status
o VAT Returns and Planning
o Payroll and some Tax Planning
o Business strategy and advisory
- Delegating work to junior staff, reviewing their work
- Ensuring deadlines and quality standards are met
- Regular contact with your clients
- Comfortable training clients on in-house systems
- Working towards FRS 102 and FRS105 standards.
- If you are interested in furthering your career by studying ATT or CTA qualifications, the company will support you and provide study support
- ACCA/ACA Qualified or Part-Qualified/Qualified by Experience
- At least 3 years of Practice experience
- Great communication skills
- Language skills would be a great plus
- Ideally comfortable with IRIS and Sage
My client is looking to fill the role quickly and are offering great salary and benefits including health cover, pension, 28 days holiday plus UK bank holidays and regular salary reviews with a performance-based bonus structure.
Senior Accountant - Part-Qualified or Qualified (ACCA/ACA)
£34,000-£42,000pa plus pension, family health plan and other benefits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'