WJ Recruitment are proud to be offering an opportunity to join incredible Accounting Practice which has experienced incredible growth over the last 2 years. By absorbing a further 2 offices my client now has the opportunity to be able too offer this Senior Account / Office Manager.
With a fantastic package on offer and incredble career development this opportunity affords the right Senior Accountant exposure to the next stage of their career.
- Review of accounts and tax computations/returns for a variety of clients; (Some limited preparation of accounts and tax work)
- Responsible for ensuring all month end submissions and deadlines are met
- Work closely with your clients building and maintaining solid relationships
- Dealing with day to day client and staff queries
- Managing the work flow of the office and staff training at a variety of levels
- Other duties in support of the practice as required by the partners
You must also be able to demonstrate
- Sound technical knowledge, (including New UK GAAP)
- Knowledge with Microsoft Office including excel is essential
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software such as Sage and Xero
- Use of Iris accounts production suite would be advantageous but not essential
If you are looking to advance your career and feel you have the relevant skills and pro-active energetic approach to join this expanding team, please send your CV to Rickie Fitzgerald or contact us by telephone.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV, please assume that you have has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Senior Accountant
- Practice Experience Essential