AJ Chambers are currently representing a leading, independent firm based in Norwich who are offering the opportunity to become a part of their team as a senior accountant.
Our client provides a modern approach to the services they offer and boast a very strong reputation alongside a dynamic and friendly service offered to a variety of different clients. The successful applicant will be joining a reputable firm with a strong client portfolio consisting of both local and national clients
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Interpreting management accounts and communicating the results to clients in a clear and concise manner
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Preparing and submitting statutory year-end accounts
- Regularly speaking with clients, both face-to-face and virtually
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of accounting systems to advise clients on the most suitable packages
- Training junior members of staff
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified, although part qualified candidates will be considered
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional accounts knowledge
- Advanced systems experience - Xero, Sage 50 and Excel
If you are interested in this Senior role please do not hesitate to apply directly or for more information contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'