Are you a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant looking to pick up some responsibility within a well-regarded Accountancy Practice?
My client, a 10+ partner firm based in central London are seeking an ambitious forward-thinking Senior Accountant to join their dynamic team of Accountants.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Accountant:
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients as well as the managing and training of Junior staff members.
- Preparing annual accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Interpreting accounts to clients
- Processing final accounts
- Submitting annual accounts to HMRC
- Reconciling VAT, PAYE/NICs etc.
- Personal Tax computations and support to clients
- Preparing personal self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with tax queries and providing tax advice
Desired Qualifications for this Senior Accounts position:
- ACA, ACCA qualified of finalist
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- 2+ Years Practice experience
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop ad progress a career within the firm
- Strong base of experience in statutory accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Able to work from their own initiative and contribute to the success of the department
For more information on this Senior Accountant position please either apply directly, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job