Are you looking for the opportunity to manage your own client portfolio and take the next step towards a management role?
An opportunity has arisen for a talented Senior Accountant to manage their own portfolio at a leading London firm. Our client is one of the most promising practices in the market and can offer you a genuine chance for career progression and job satisfaction.
This role will start as a Senior Accountant with a realistic chance of advancing to a Managerial position in the near future, Subject to the development of the candidate.
Clients range from prestigious clients to tech start-ups and offer an invaluable amount of exposure to a wide variety of clients.
Duties of a Senior Accountant:
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accounts team.
- Preparing year-end accounts and tax returns as and when required.
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts.
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues.
- Supervising the accounts team, providing support ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
- Either an ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Significant accounts experience in Public Practice.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare.
- UK Driving license and willingness to travel to clients.
If this Senior Accountant role is of interest to you, or you would like to explore your options within an Accountancy practice then please either apply direct or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"