Are you looking for role progression and new challenges every day?
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has three or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a highly reputable medium size firm to continue developing their career in Leicester.
This firm is looking for hard working ACA or ACCA Qualified individuals.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 3-4 years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Leicester
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job