If you are currently a Qualified Accountant working a varied role, and are looking to take that next step up in your career then this could be a perfect opportunity for YOU!
A small yet well renowned independent firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team in their London based offices.
This role presents the right candidate with a great chance to join a highly progressive firm, with a strong emphasis placed on the advancement of their staff, the selected candidate could find themselves in a Manager role within a couple of years. The main focus of this role is to work alongside several of the partners, assisting them in providing a mixture of Accounting, Analytical, and Tax services to the firm’s clients.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis/Reporting of Accounts
- Assisting the Partners in the day to day management of their Client Portfolios
- Management of your own portfolio of corporate and personal clients
- Acting as an initial point of contact for client queries
- Setting up and training clients on accounting systems and software
- Training, supporting and supervising junior members of staff
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA, ACCA, or equivalent, qualified
- Strong (3+ Years) experience within an accountancy practice firm
- Strong background in varied roles, with duties covering Accounts Production, Private Client and Corporate Tax work
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop and progress a career within the firm
For more information on this opportunity please either apply, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers