If you are currently a Qualified Accountant working a varied role, and are looking to take that next step up in your career then this could be a perfect opportunity for YOU!
A small yet well renowned independent firm are looking for a Senior Accountant to join the team in their London based offices.
This role presents the right candidate with a great chance to join a highly progressive firm, with a strong emphasis placed on the advancement of their staff, the selected candidate could find themselves in a Manager role within a couple of years. The main focus of this role is to work alongside several of the partners, assisting them in providing a mixture of Accounting, Analytical, and Tax services to the firm’s clients.
Main duties and Responsibilities
- Analysis/Reporting of Accounts
- Assisting the Partners in the day to day management of their Client Portfolios
- Management of your own portfolio of corporate and personal clients
- Acting as an initial point of contact for client queries
- Setting up and training clients on accounting systems and software
- Training, supporting and supervising junior members of staff
The Ideal Candidate
- ACA, ACCA, or equivalent, qualified
- Strong (3+ Years) experience within an accountancy practice firm
- Strong background in varied roles, with duties covering Accounts Production, Private Client and Corporate Tax work
- An ambitious individual looking for an opportunity to develop and progress a career within the firm
For more information on this opportunity please either apply, or contact Cody Palmer at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job