AJ Chambers are currently working with a successful independent practice to recruit a motivated and ambitious accountant to join their friendly team at a senior level. The ideal candidate will be fully qualified, and a hard working individual.
This is an ideal opportunity If you are looking to take the next step in your career and progress at a successful firm.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 3+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Accountancy Programs
- Leadership ability
- Ability to create & manage accounts
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
- Statutory Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"