You will have worked within an accountancy firm on behalf of a range of sole traders, Ltd Companies and Partnerships. Roles will vary based on your experience (which can be generalist or specialist) and will develop as your skills and experience develop to enable you to work in other areas where appropriate.
Duties will vary between firms and may include:
- Preparing year end accounts for a range of clients.
- Complete personal and corporation tax computations and returns.
- Statutory and elective audits.
- Assisting the Manager with ad hoc project work for clients
- Liaising with clients regarding their accounts and queries
- Mentoring junior staff and helping them with queries
You will need:
- Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
- To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
- To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
- To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
You should be dedicated to a career within Professional Practice with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards. Whether you are looking for a change in environment or the next step in your career, we are interested in speaking with you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your level of experience and qualification. Comprehensive support and training will be available, where required.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job