Director/ Senior Accountant
Very attractive salary and benefits package
My client is an award winning accountancy group with 6 offices running up the M1 corridor. Due to their significant growth, they are expanding their team of Directors. This role will be based out of the Nuneaton office. This is a great opportunity to play a pivotal function for the company reporting into the MD.
If you are a fully qualified accountant ACA or equivalent and want to take the next step in your career in an exciting company, then we would like to hear from you.
The Person we are looking for is:
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Analytical/questioning mind-set
- High energy with a structured approach to work
- Someone will to take part and is a team player
- Friendly, outgoing and driven
- Client focused
- Comfortable making decisions and taking action
- A real interest in gaining insight into the business
- Someone who enjoys contributing to the company’s success
In addition to a competitive salary, the role also attracts a company pension scheme, private medical healthcare, laptop, mobile phone, 25 days annual leave + BH, free parking on site. My client is passionate about their employees’ well-being and professional development. They offer weekly yoga classes onsite and fruit for all staff amongst other initiatives. There is a culture of continuous improvement which includes learning and development throughout the organisation for all levels of the business.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, and you have the relevant skill-set to take your application forward, please apply today