A senior accountant/client manager is required for a Huntingdon based employee focused accountancy firm.
This wide ranging and varied role will assume full responsibility for providing exceptional quality compliance to an exciting and diverse client portfolio. Key undertakings include but are not limited to:
- Full responsibility for personal and corporate tax accountancy provision to include management of planning and completion of large complex audits
- Effectively manage current client portfolio and identify new opportunities
- Evaluate and manage systems and processes to support business development
- Total accountability for management of the accountancy team, to include ensuring quality standards are upheld, all recruitment, selection and training.
- Overall management for ensuring financial accounts, returns and client projects are completed accurately and timely
- Appraisal of all company secretarial returns.
A career focused individual with outstanding client and colleague management skills is a prerequisite for this role, as is excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A thorough knowledge of Xero is desirable.
Find out more about accountancy roles in Cambridgeshire by contacting us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting within Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.
- Corporate Tax
- accountancy management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"