Senior Accountant/Client Manager job based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire for a dynamic accountancy firm who are looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA qualified accountant to join their highly successful team of accountants.
This role is ideal for an existing Senior Accountant wanting to progress their career or an existing Client Manager looking for a varied and new challenge within an accountancy firm.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake some audit work and this exciting opportunity has direct progression to Partner level.
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with a diverse array of business entities across a variety of exciting industries
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Reviewing the work of Semi Senior Accountants and Junior Accountants
- Monthly and quarterly management accounts and associated commentary
- Portfolio management
- Liaising with clients whilst providing financial information and advice
- Reviewing systems and processes
- Implementation and management of training and development
The ideal Senior Accountant/Client Manager will have experience of leading and training staff but also have exceptional customer service skills combined with a client-orientated approach.
Contact us today for more details of Client Manager/Senior Accountant jobs in your area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job