Our Cambridge based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant/Client Manager to assist in the management of their ever-growing client portfolio.
As a progressive and innovative firm of accountants, this is an excellent opportunity for a career orientated and ambitious Senior Accountant/Client Manager to join their accounts team based in a modern office facility in Cambridge.
With an employee/client-focused approach this accountancy firm can offer opportunities for both personal and career development within a supportive environment.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake a wide range of duties including:
- Assisting in the management of a large client portfolio consisting of SMEs, HNWIs, Charities, and LLPs
- Accounts preparation for Limited companies, Sole traders, Charities, and Partnerships
- Assisting in the management of more junior staff
- Reviewing the work of your team
- Assisting with assessing the training needs of your team and where appropriate delivering additional training
- Tax computations
- Acting as the first point of contact with clients
- Reporting directly to a Partner
The ideal Senior Accountant/Client Manager will be ACCA or ACA qualified and have a general accountancy background gained within public practice.
Ideally, you will be based in Cambridge or Cambridgeshire and are now looking to take your career to the next level.
Contact Public Practice Recruitment Ltd today for information about this accountancy job in Cambridge.
At Public Practice Recruitment Ltd we recruit for accountancy firms UK-wide and have a track record of achieving outstanding results for accountants looking to work in Audit, Tax, Accounts and Corporate Finance.
- Accountancy Firm
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'