Our Stockport based accountancy firm client is looking to recruit a Senior Accountant/Client Manager into their forward-thinking public practice.
Having achieved substantial growth over the last 12 months a new position has been created for a career orientated Senior Accountant to join their team.
Ideal candidates will have an accountancy firm background ideally gained within general practice where they have undertaken a client facing role as well as some staff management/workflow management.
Reporting directly to the Partners the Senior Accountant/Client Manager will be ACA or ACCA qualified or even Qualified by Experience and have good communication and interpersonal skills.
As a leading Cheshire accountancy firm, they have a gained a brilliant reputation for both quality of service to their clients and developing their employees.
The Senior Accountant/Client Manager will undertake a wide range of general accounting duties including:
- Completing financial statements for both corporate and personal clients including a wide range of business entities
- Completing personal and corporate tax computation and returns
- Overseeing the bookkeeping services provided by this firm of accountants
- VAT returns
- Working alongside the Partners to ensure smooth management of accounts and taxation workflow
- Reviewing the work of more Junior Accountants, Semi Seniors and Senior Accountants
- Assisting in the training and supervision of all accountants within the practice
This role would ideally suit an existing Cheshire or Manchester based Senior Accountant who is looking for their first managerial position and opportunity to play a part in the strategic direction of the practice.
Alternatively this job would also appeal to an accountant who is looking to work for a leading regional public practice that will truly value their contribution to the firm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job