We are currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for a well established practice, based in Louth.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a professional environment as part of a friendly team.
You will have previously worked within a practice background and have experience of staff management. You will be ACCA or ACA qualified and have good time management skills, be able to work efficiently to meet targets and deadlines.
- Review of accounts and tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Responsible for ensuring all month end submissions and deadlines are met.
- Working closely with your clients to build and maintain solid working relationships.
- Dealing with day to day client and staff enquiries.
- Managing the work flow of office and staff training at a variety of levels.
- Other duties when necessary.
- ACCA or ACA qualified.
- From a practice background.
- Staff management experience.
- Time management skills.
- Strong communicator.
- Sound technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping software e.g. Safe and Xero.
- Use of Iris accounts production suite would be advantageous but not essential.
For more details on this great position, please do get in touch!
- Tax Returns