The perfect opportunity has arisen for a qualified Senior Accountant to join an impressive Accountancy Practice in Brighton.
You will take on a senior level of responsibility at a highly reputable Accountancy firm. From Accounts to training juniors, you will be given the opportunity to progress within the firm. This fantastic opportunity is for a technically strong candidate looking to progress in this firm to a high level.
This role is perfect for someone looking to make their stamp on the market and develop their career while taking home a competitive salary.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 3+ years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge
- Experience with Accountancy Software’s
- Ability to manage clients
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- Ability to lead and organise team members
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Harry Ellis at AJ Chambers.
Senior Accountant - Brighton
- 3+ Years