Excellent opportunity for an experienced accounts senior / semi-senior with good practice background to work for a modern accountancy firm based in the historic World Heritage Site of Darley Abbey Mills, Derby. Benefits include flexible working hours. On site parking is available.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge in all areas of tax, be well organised and possess strong communication skills.
The role will include:-
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships
- Preparation of Personal Tax Returns and Company Tax Returns
- Assisting with management accounts, bookkeeping and VAT Returns for clients
- Direct contact with HMRC and clients as required
- Involvement in ad-hoc taxation advice
- Being involved in ad-hoc projects as required
Ideally, the successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified or part qualified with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in practice, although those who consider themselves qualified by their experience are encouraged to apply.Knowledge of Sage & Iris would be an advantage but not a requirement.
Position: Permanent (full-time)
Salary: £15,000 - £35,000
Hours: 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday, 8.00am to 12.00pm Friday