Senior Accountant/Accounts Manager Opportunity - Our client is part of one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms. They are looking for a Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager to join their growing team based in Launceston. As Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager, your role will be to manage a mixed portfolio of accounts including those in the agricultural sector. It would be beneficial if you were able to handle capital gains tax and Inheritance tax issues, but you will be trained in handling this if you cannot already. The ideal candidate will have handled agricultural accounts in the past.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare accounts for a range of businesses
- Maintain client books
- Handle CGT/IHT issues
- Provide a high level of service to clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
- Working with other teams within the firm
The successful Senior Accountant/Accounts Manager will be:
- A Qualified Accountant (may be QBE)
- Skilled in client retention
- Able to effectively maintain and develop client relationships
- A strong communicator and team player
- Ideally experienced in agricultural accounts
The role of Senior Accountant / Accounts Manager offers a competitive salary depending on experience and would suit an experienced candidate/manager looking for progression. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job