Senior Accountant opportunity offering exposure to Accounts, Business Advisory and Corporate Finance work and career progression to Client Portfolio Manager.
A growing Accountancy & Business Advisory Practice with an established South Manchester presence and a reputation as Advisors to Entrepreneurial SME's, Family-Owned businesses and Corporate Groups up to c.£50m t/o.
A new opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Accountant (Qualified / Part-Qualified / QBE) offering involvement in all aspects of General Practice and Business Advisory work. Working closely with the firm's Senior Management Team you will perform a 'Business Advisor' role to a portfolio of SME and Corporate clients, managing their Accountancy, Audit and Business Services requirements whilst also providing advice on Business Planning, Raising Growth Finance, Profit Extraction and other aspects of Corporate Finance activity.
As a key member of the firm's Management Team your role will involve:
- Working with and advising a portfolio of SME and Corporate clients (c.£100k - £20m t/o)
- Preparing Year-End Accounts, Monthly / Quarterly Management Accounts and handling Forecasting / Business Planning, Finance Raising and other ad hoc project work (80% of time)
- Leading Audits for a small number of larger clients (20% of time)
- Supporting a Director with M&A / Corporate Finance work and progressing into a 'Portfolio Manager' role
Benefits will include:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to progress and develop your career further longer term
- Flexibility in working arrangements (WFH / Office blend)
As an ambitious Accountant, you can expect progression to Portfolio Manager level after 12 months and greater career progression in the future.
You will be an Accountancy professional able to demonstrate the following:
- ACCA Qualified / Part-Qualified or QBE
- Background within Chartered Accountancy Practice (c.3-4 years experience)
- Significant Accounts and Business Services experience, some Audit experience preferable
- Ambitious individual, strong client relationship skills and capable of progressing in to a 'Portfolio Manager' role
- Client focused approach, able to advise clients on a range of accountancy and business matters
If you are currently working in a Chartered Accountancy Practice as an Accounts or Audit Senior and are seeking an opportunity offering wider responsibilities and guranteed career progression please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment to discuss this position.
- Accountancy Firm
- Accounts Production
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'