Senior Account Manager Job in Bournemouth
Our successful and growing client based in the Bournemouth area, commercially connects brands and consumers by providing an end to end experience to drive sales. They are recruiting a Senior Account Manger, where key activities will include building, developing, and delivering brand campaigns supporting the overall business execution.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Act as a key representative of the business across all markets focusing on specific client brand campaigns
- Working with the brands sales and marketing teams for future deal origination and pipeline
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Ownership of the end-to-end strategic relationships with a portfolio of key clients
- Responsibility for smooth on-boarding and client customer experience
- Ownership of the relationships and negotiation of contractual terms as appropriate
- Creation and ownership of strategic account plans for the portfolio and leading the cross-functional account team on specific targeted initiatives
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience in account management
- Experience with propositional thinking in solving consumer problems and demonstrated success selling solutions within a competitive market
- Proven ability to partner with senior stakeholders
- A track record of targeting, developing, and maintaining relationships at all levels
- Proactive and hands on approach
- Experience supporting customers in a leadership capacity to structure deals, act as a go-to for long-term relationship establishment, and effectively negotiate contracts and commercial details
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- A competitive salary of between £30,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE
- Remote working available
- Competitive commission package
- Learning and development opportunities
This Senior Account Manager role would suit candidates who are highly commercial, ambitious and driven with a technology awareness.
If you are interested in this Senior Account Manager Job in Bournemouth please click 'Apply Now’; alternatively, please visit our website.
- Account Management
- Commercial Awareness
- Organisational Skills
- Highly Ambitious
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'