The role of the Senior Account Manager will be to work with existing partners and look to drive and increase revenue. In addition you will be looking to recruit and manage the ongoing relationship of new partners, looking to continue growing your account base and revenue streams YOY.
A market leading, awarding winning organisation who has a fantastic career opportunity within the Technology and Telecoms sector. This is an exciting time to join the business for a proven individual who can bring their own experiences to the business and continue their growth.
As the Senior Account Manager you will:
- Work with existing partners and drive growth within them
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop clear marketing plans to increase revenue but also recruit new partners
- Use internal colleagues to build the right solution and bring them into the process when the time is right
- Be comfortable having some technical conversations, without the need for pre-sales at the early phase
- Work with the new business team to identify and engaging with new potential partners
- Be able to manage complex sales processes and work internally and with the pre-sales team to deliver the right solution for the client
- Build key relationships across all levels of the partners to ensure maximum revenue streams are achieved
As a Senior Account Manager, you will:
- Have a proven sales track record in a similar channel role within the Telecommunications sector
- Have a track record of growing and developing existing accounts, whilst also able to demonstrate your ability to recruit new partners and grow them
- Have a strong working knowledge of ISP, selling WANs, Cloud Ethernet, MPLS, etc solutions
- Have strong presentation skills
- A background in delivering complex, technical solutions
- Have strong stakeholder management skills where you can demonstrate your ability to pull together the right solution for the client, using all your internal resources
- Be willing to travel, whilst also reporting a Manchester location
Up to £50,000 Basic + Bonus
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'