Senior Account Manager's - Local Government
Senior Account Manager Job Purpose
A BRAND NEW opportunity for a Senior Account Manager focused on growing and generating business within the Local Government.
A growing technology services provider to local government, public sector and corporate organisations are looking for experienced salesperson to join their team. You will be brought on-board to execute business growth plans and deliver against the budgeted revenue/gross profit figures across high value customers.
You will be managing a portfolio of prospect and existing customers. You will be expected to develop high quality and meaningful conversations with mid-management to C-Level stakeholders to solve their key business problems, lead, innovate and work towards becoming their 'Trusted Advisor'. ultimately, by doing this, you will achieve the financial business goals to drive organic year on year growth.
Senior Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving the organic year on year revenue and profit growth
- Regularly holding meetings with customers to engage, build relationships and networks within the customer base
- To identify and develop prospect clients into key customer spending accounts
- Understand customers diverse, specific business needs and apply appropriate product and services knowledge to meet those needs
- Accountability for the delivery of business and individual targets
- Accountability for accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Responsibility for the promotion and fulfilment of products, services and consultancy (both internal and external).
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- The provision of business intelligence directly to the Head of Sector and Sales Director
- To work closely with the sales management team and marketing department to offer contribution and direction to the communication and marketing strategy for the sector
- Gathering, reporting and communicating customer's feedback on service, technology and product delivery.
- Completion of customer account profiles and record of significant engagements.
- To network and develop senior level, customer account manager and PAM relationships for focus partners
- Utilise sector intelligence to identify, prioritise and execute sales campaigns with partners, in close association with the partner team
- Completing and taking part in Account Reviews and Opportunity Reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed on
What's on Offer for the Senior Account Manager
A basic salary of £30-44k depending on experience with excellent commission scheme (un-capped)
Applicable Skills: Sales, Business Development, Account Manager
Click apply now for immediately consideration for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'