- Full P&L KPI accountability for Custom Food Manufacturers strategic customers
- Responsible for winning new business within the B2B channel
- Customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- Core category growth leadership and influence: external and internal
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- Maintain a value added service to ensure successful relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Being responsible for driving a core competency growth area for the business
- National/Senior Account Manager experience in an FMCG business- high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important
- Strong business development and account management skills
- Flavour sales and technical experience in food / beverage flavour
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required
- Ability to deliver KPI in timely manner, also beyond targets
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills - able to prioritise work
- Willing and capable to learn new skills
- Degree with 2:1 minimum
Please send your details to Rebecca.evans@mackenziejones or apply hear if you would like to be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'