Your career is important. After all, you spend most of your week performing a work-related task. So, it makes sense to enjoy that time doing something you enjoy and in a great environment, too.
You may already be a Senior Account Manager looking for a fresh new challenge, or maybe you’re a very experienced Account Manager ready for the next big step up in your career. Either way, successful applicants will have a demonstrable PR agency or in-house background, and experience in successfully generating media coverage for clients on a consistent basis.
We’re looking for confident self-starters with a B2B pedigree and an appetite to grow their skills - people with experience managing clients’ expectations and delivering measurable results.Why we could be the right PR agency for your career
Clearly PR & Marketing Communications is a fast-growing agency. Over the next 12 months, we’re taking big steps forward as a business.
As well as relocating to larger offices in central Bath in November and establishing a core team in London, we will be expanding our service offering - making sure that we continue to remain three steps ahead of client wants and needs.
It’s an exciting time for the business with a growing portfolio of national clients attracted by our unique blend of content marketing and media relations services. They stick with us because we go that extra mile for them, adding value where we can and only providing solutions that are proven to deliver the results they need.You know what you want, here’s what we need
We have a great team and as we continue to grow and attract new clients, we need another more senior head to come on board. So, here are some of the key things that we are looking for in our new Senior Account Manager:
- Excellent written communication skills, with proven ability to produce compelling copy in both short-form and long-form, such as articles, features and case studies
- Demonstrable experience in proactively identifying opportunities to create and develop integrated PR and Content Marketing campaigns and to spot opportunities to grow accounts
- Strong client reporting expertise, including press and social media analysis
- Ability to manage often-demanding workflows, prioritising tasks and deadlines
- People skills and confidence to act as a conduit between the junior members and the senior leadership team
- Experience in creating, planning and developing integrated campaigns for clients
- Proven ability of maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and the media, working as the main contact between the two
- Confidence and competence in serving as the key point of contact for designated clients
- Ability to support clients in setting and agreeing keep performance indicators
- Commitment to manage client expectations and provide creative comms solutions.
- The opportunity to grow your career at a fast pace
- The chance to be based in either the heart of Bath or London - we’re growing our teams in two central city locations
- A clearly defined career path, planned just for you
- Work as part of an agency that is a leader in its market - and make a difference
- Competitive salary
- Your birthday off as a gift from us to you
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- Fully-paid 'reset’ days for when life gets a little much at times - no questions asked
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities
- Plenty of cake … it’s our thing
- And not forgetting an amazing welcome from Rupert the Office Dog
Fisrt step, take a look at who you might be working with by clicking our People page on the Clearly website - we’re all good eggs.
Clearly PR welcomes applications from anyone matching the above criteria regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, or age. The best results come from diverse ideas. Equality isn’t just the right thing to do, it’s the smart thing.
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Public Relations
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'