We are seeking Senior Account Manager to work with a global leader in the manufacture and marketing of end to end security solutions for the professional market. You will manage a region of accounts, maximise on opportunities and seek opportunities to win new business.
With regional offices across the globe this market leading company provides innovative, flexible, easy-to-use, easy to install, cost effective security solutions. They are the largest independent manufacturer of alarms in the world and cover over 20 million homes worldwide in over 100 countries. Excellent training with ongoing updates for product knowledge is provided within a supportive, friendly working environment.
As a Senior Account Manager you will;
- Managing a region, you will maximise on opportunities with existing clients and generate new business
- Manage day to day activity of one customer advisor, one regional sales manager and one sales engineer to ensure maximum optimisation of sales activity and growth in your region
- Book appointments for new business and generate new leads through a variety of sources
- Spot potential in lapsed and low spending clients and find ways increase spend
- Keep CRM systems up to date
To be successful as a Senior Account Manager;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development executive, sales consultant, regional sales or account manager
- Ideal industries background selling CCTV, Alarm systems or technical products.
- Essential background in telephone based consultative sales
- Good leaderships skills with experience driving success
- Excellent organisational skills
- Basic salary £32,000
- Quarterly commission circa £1000
- Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5pm
- 23 day holiday + bank holidays
- Dentals and optical health plan
- Regular incentives.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'