Senior Account Manager | International PR Agency |Competitive salary + Bonus | Tunbridge Wells
As a senior account manager, you are ultimately responsible for driving an account by completing the execution of the strategies and activities, with support from the account directors. You will ensure that programmes and objectives are being adhered to, and that your accounts are well organised. You will oversee accounts, taking responsibility for managing, planning, execution, and results with the team. The role will involve developing strategies and activities for clients alongside senior directors, while overseeing the execution and quality control of all aspects of the client programmes and relationships with the agency.
- Proven client handling and relationship building skills
- Proven media relations skills
- Ability to influence through effective communication
- Excellent writing and proof reading skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work flexibly and prioritise workload
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Proven experience in overseeing PR and social media campaigns
Please note that applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For further information on this exciting opportunity or to apply for this position, please send your CV.
- client media relations PR writing copywriting public relations campaign proof reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'