Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 plus £30,000 Bonus and Excellent Benefits.
About The Training Provider
Our Technology Services Provider client is an established, award-winning Technology Services Provider, centred around IT Consultancy and Key Personnel solutions. As a sales Senior Account Manager you will be working for a modern, forward thinking Information Technology business that puts the learner at the forefront of their Digital business model. In the last ten years our client has gained high quality, international clients and are now looking for an experienced Technology Services Provider sales professional to consultatively manage and add to Finance, Retail, Mobile and FTSE 100 accounts as their Commercial Team continues to expand.
About The Senior Account Manager Role
You will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your account management and business development skills for one of the UK's leading human Technology Services Providers and Technical recruitment outsourcing companies. At this current time you'll be engaging with prospective UK and occasionally international, clientele. Working autonomously, you will be tasked to maintain the Key accounts of the business and maximise revenue in appropriate accounts by strategically opening up well-known Brands.
Key Responsibilities for Senior Account Manager:
* Meet prospective and current clients in order to maintain business and build relationships in a friendly, engaging, expert, consultative manner.
* Fully familiarise yourself with the full range of Digital products and services available in order to gain credibility and a platform to consult clients.
* Evolving small business into key accounts for the business and strategically grow the sales department with yourself as a key member of the Account Management department.
* Grow Key Accounts of the Business using a clear strategy and consultative selling methods.
* Add to your client base using a range of Business Development techniques.
If you are currently in a sales consultancy role at a Technology Services Provider with account management experience or are currently working as an Account Manager or a Senior Account Manager, in the IT space, this is the ideal next step in your sales career for a growing, exciting Technology Services Provider.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Senior Account Manager:
* A minimum of two years B2B sales experience
* Experience in and knowledge of IT services
* Knowledge of / experience selling into the Banking sector
* Experience of managing nationwide accounts in a commercial capacity
* Consultative selling techniques
* Client-facing experience and skill
* Professional presentation & communication skills within a B2B environment
The Senior Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying up to £50,000 with £30,000 OTE on top in the first year, rising considerably from year two. The selected candidate will also receive the necessary resources to achieve quarterly revenue targets.
Send your CV to Tom at Reuben Sinclair; to apply now or call Tom on for more information.
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"