PERMANENT - SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MILTON KEYNES - SALARY COMPETITIVE
- Do you have previous Account Management experience?
- Are you experienced in Client Management?
- Do you have experience in client facing roles /and or Financial Industry?
Our client, a leading company in their industry are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Client Account Manager, to join their growing company.
- Is responsible and accountable for totality of client relationship
- Leads, directs, oversees and ensures the appropriate support and service activities are provided for company products and services for clients of varying sizes.
- Responds appropriately to ensure the company support groups respond and react accordingly and with empathy to the client impact.
- Update client business groups as necessary after severity one incidents. Required to carry a cell phone and travel to client site(s) as necessary. (Client Management)
- Supports the client by acting as the voice of the customer and identifying product support and development needs. Champions the client's needs and leads communications internally and ensures client needs are prioritized. (Client Management)
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on strategic direction of client's business. Ensures understanding of the client business to identify new product or service needs, plan service delivery.(Client Management)
- Leads quality reviews and monitors operational performance to ensure service delivery is within the parameters of the client's projects and service delivery standards. (Client Management)
- Represents the client in the Client Business Review from a strategic direction based on experience and trends. Aligns client's needs with internal solutions. Owns, directs and ensures of the complete setup and preparation for the client review, monthly and/or quarterly and annual Executive reviews, including collecting reporting from other areas, generating certain types of reporting, and understanding the output from that reporting.
- Manages the implementation, execution and follow up of actions associated to monthly/quarterly balanced scorecards and company client survey. Assists with presenting specified sections of this information to the client with the intent to improve the client's business. (Client Management)
- Is responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue and lines, on a monthly and quarterly reporting basis. Validates monthly billing to the client ensuring accuracy and timely issuance of invoices. Ensures client stays current with no bad debt. (Client Management)
- Accountable for the negotiation and settlement of any direct loss claims or billing disputes. (Client Management)
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met.
- Develop an Account Plan and Contact Plans;
- Leads, manages and is accountable for renewal of client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, deal parameters, and financial and commercial points. Receives support from legal and other key stakeholders for areas outside of the Relationship Management's area of expertise. (Client Growth)
- Manage sales support resources and work with internal stakeholders to create and deliver propositions. (Client Growth)
- Stay abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in order to strategically identify and target sales opportunities. (Client Growth)
- Implement creative strategies and work with SMEs and other RM's to seek new client solutions where appropriate.
- Proven Senior Account Manager experience is essential
- Excellent Communication skills
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc.; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
Working Hours: 40hrs per week
Apply with your CV immediately or contact Louise Oakley on
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.