As a team, they foster diversity and independent thinking, underpinning their work with exemplary service, specialised knowledge and tailor made marketing solutions that generate ROI.
Their clients include prestigious retail, leisure, technology and education brands, with a remit to provide advertising, creative and consulting services across the UK and Europe.
The role will require you to provide overall Account Management to the agencies clients working alongside other Account Managers and Account Executives, reporting direct to the Media Director.
- Help oversee / manage a team of 5 account managers / executives
- Develop, produce and deliver marketing campaigns and proposals
- Be the day to day contact for selected clients and media suppliers
- Develop and cultivate relationships with both clients and media suppliers
- Research various markets, identifying suitable media that meet the clients' objectives
- Monitor and report on various online campaigns on a daily basis (display, social, search etc)
- Ensure smooth running of all clients' schedules, advising relevant parties of impending
- Aid in the management, development and growth of the agencies client portfolio
- Identify and research new media channels that may be of benefit to the agencies clients
- Stay abreast of trends within the digital sector
- Attend meetings as required, as the account lead
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will ideally be of graduate caliber with a related degree, analytically minded and passionate about the media advertising world
- You will be enthusiastic, outgoing and confident, with the ability to work independently, follow direction and work as part of a team
- You will have relevant media agency experience over a 2 - 3 year period, working within an Account Management or lead role
- You will have experience of delivering both traditional and digital media campaigns. Experience of delivering digital campaigns, particularly within the programmatic arena would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of PPC and Social media is essential
- "Account Management" "Marketing" "Traditional" "Client Liaison" "Project Briefs" "Deadlines" "Budgeting" "Agency" "People Management" "PPC" "Social Me