Sales Account Manager
Hours of work: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday (2.30pm finish on Friday)
Salary: £20,000pa - £24,000pa (£4,000 - £6,000 OTE)
Our Solihull based client who have been trading in Manufacturing for over 25 years are looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their well established and successful team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with previous Senior Account Management experience, where you will be working in a role that involves 80% account management and 20% sales.
You will need to be driven and professional with experience of using a CRM system and working knowledge of Excel.
Your main duties will include;
- Managing roughly 200 accounts
- Taking orders and upselling at every opportunity
- There will be a small amount of cold calling involved
- You will be responsible for updating a CRM system
- Hitting activity and financial targets on a monthly basis
- Planning your activity on a daily basis
- Engaging with customers and building long-term relationships to ensure repeat business
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at .