Role: Business Development Manager
Salary: Up to £45k with a £65k OTE
Location: North West
Due to the continued success of the sales team and business as a whole, my client, a fully complaint, outsourced financial services company, are looking for an experienced BDM preferably from a recruitment or payroll background, although they are open to experience background to join their growing sales team.
They're wanting someone who is keen to develop their field sales career and develop new skills within the contractor payroll industry. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, whilst being part of a well established financial services company this role is worth applying for!
This role is comprised mainly around an Account Management position, managing some of the company's Key Accounts whilst also developing some new business, gaining referrals from new sources.
What you'll be part of:
- Rapidly growing company, within their respected industry.
- Fully compliant, process driven and reputable business.
- A fantastic company that offers training and support
- A company which prides itself of being fully compliant and being by the books.
In this role:
- Company car or car allowance, laptop, phone & iPad is provided
- 1 or 2 days a week based in the office max
- Field sales based Account Management role, managing a mix of Key Accounts and progressive Accounts
- Account management (accounts already live and generating commission)
- New business element, to help grow your own client base.
- As pipeline build and the number of clients increases, fully home based field sales
- Selling outsourced payroll solutions into recruitment companies
- Gaining contractor referrals from recruitment consultants and directors
- Selling into recruitment agencies or Financial services
- Payroll or Accountancy would be ideal
- Open to industry background.
- Face to face selling experience is essential.
- Proven track record in sales, with the ability to work to KPI's
What's on offer for the successful candidate:
- Up to £45,000 basic salary DOE + £65,000 OTE
- Support and training
- ability to develop your own territory, Winning New Business with the opportunity to manage Accounts
- 25 days holiday + Birthday off work
- fully home based field sales, long term career progression - Key Account Management, team management or more New Business focused
Click apply to find out more about this role!!!
If this role isn't quite what you are looking for, please get in touch as we may have other roles that suit your wants and needs!!!
Jordan Curtis - Genesis Associates -
- Business Development
- Account management
- Field sales
- sales manager
- key accounts
- client entertainment
- business development manager
- home based
- Career progression
- uncapped earnings