A leading legal communications consultancy firm are looking to recruit a Senior Account Manager to be part of their office in the heart of London. You will work across a broad portfolio of clients and be responsible for monitoring the media liaising with clients on a daily basis. This is a highly pro-active, client facing role and the firm are looking for a bright, ambitious individual who wants to expand their skills within an award winning consultancy firm.
As the Senior Account Manager you will be required to:
- Prepare regular client reports
- Attend and promote client events to the media
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Undertake research for new business proposals and present to potential new clients
To be successful in this role you will have in-house experience within a corporate/professional services environment OR a PR agency. You will have a solid understanding of media and editorial requirements and must be a team player who is highly organised, has excellent copywriting skills and extensive organisational skills.
If this role sounds like the challenge you are looking for then please apply today!