An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Experian GTM National Sales team (Automotive) as a Senior Account Manager focused on new and existing business in the East of the country (North East to South East). Experian have supported the Automotive Industry for over 20 years and are uniquely placed to support our clients with a full range of Experian services including Consumer Information, Business Information, ID & Fraud Solutions, Data Quality in addition to core Automotive Data.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join our dynamic team as we deliver multiple GTM capabilities against financial targets, focussing on expansion within an established client base as well as a core focus on acquiring new accounts.
The candidates will need to be confident in approaching, pitching and closing new business propositions effectively and managing the sales process, from cold call through to close of the deal. The Senior Account Manager must possess excellent communication skills, be highly ambitious and determined to succeed, with a hunter mind set and eager to join a growing business.
Individuals that thrive in a fast paced, high growth, results-oriented environment are encouraged to apply.
This opportunity offers excellent personal development prospects, an uncapped sales commission scheme plus typical Experian flexible benefits associated with this role grade.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achievement of sales revenue target and growing the contracted revenue base
- Achievement of New Business contract value target
- Develop a business plan for new and existing business within a sales territory that maximizes new client acquisition and attainment of sales goals
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system; logging all sales activity within the established processes
- Educating yourself on each competitor in the Automotive sector for each relevant Experian product
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation via cold calling, Social selling, inbound leads from marketing, qualification, evaluation, and closing
- Effectively manage existing client relationships and facilitate the on-going provision of high quality customer service, measurable by the annual NPS score
- Take long term responsibility for clients, adding value by recommending potential solutions supported by internal product specialists
- Lead on, write and present detailed client proposals and tender bids
- Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business
- Adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers
- Practice effective, excellent communication with all internal and external stakeholders
- Adhere to all Experian policies and best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned to ensure success of the GTM Nationals operational objectives
- Graduate calibre candidate, ideally 2:1 minimum or equivalent qualifications
- High level of commercial awareness - identifying opportunities, structuring a deal, negotiating and closing sales
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results against financial targets over an extended period of time
- Ability to perform under pressure
- High personal drive and ability to influence internally and externally
- The ability to forecast accurately and consistently
- B2B Field sales experience ideally within the software market
- Strong communication, presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
Here at Experian, we believe that great work deserves great rewards. In return for your ideas, commitment and ambition, we'll give you a very competitive base salary and a range of benefits as soon as you join.
On top of your base salary, we offer:
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Company care allocation
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator licence
- Extensive on-going training plan. Internal and external courses
- 25 days' annual leave (plus the ability to purchase 5 additional days)
- Generous contributory pension
- Opportunity to buy shares with the company share-save scheme
- Life assurance
- Medical and Dental cover
- Retail discount schemes
- 3 Community involvement days per annum
We also work with our colleagues to understand their long term career aspirations to ensure they have the career development and growth they need to achieve these goals. Through personalised career objectives and performance plans, we open up conversations on progression whether this is achieved through mentoring and coaching or classroom learning environments, we offer rewarding ways in which to learn.