Senior Account Manager
Purpose of Position
To undertake day to day account management of a number of services. You will own a number of KPIs and be responsible for driving continuous improvements on the account as well as the development of the relationships within the client account. You will drive contract profitability and be responsible of the overall delivery of the account within the business. In addition to the account role, you will also be called on as Customer Service Centre support, during holiday and low cover periods at the discretion of the Customer Service Accounts Manager. The purpose of this aspect of the role will be to support with engineers and field managers to achieve the agreed SLA's, sustain backlog below an agreed company target and manage all calls through the resolution prioritising any priority sites and jobs. Scheduling and timely execution of project and planned work associated with your accounts will also be required with the support of region resource planner.
- Principle contact for the client and associates relating to the service contracts.
- Ensure contract KPI's are met and overdue calls are managed daily and within agreed targets.
- Increase contract profitability through monthly meetings and data analysis.
- Development and presentation of account specific KPIs, followed up by relevant gap analysis, root cause counter measure and solution development.
- Monitor and analyse customer activity to identify new business.
- Update senior management with key issues related to contract cost, revenue potential and business expansion opportunities.
- Run regular Account reviews with clients and senior management.
- Manage small projects through to completion.
- Ensure excellent communication is maintained with the target account ensuring coherent strategy is presented from across the whole organisation.
- Minimise need for customer escalations.
- Review closed contract jobs for chargeable opportunities.
- Attendance and involvement in departmental daily management meetings.
- Additionally, to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required, ie QDIP input, parts-management and PO management.
Background and Skill
- Account management experience.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Well-structured and strategic approach, with excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Team player with leadership qualities.
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Some knowledge of petrol forecourt, point of sale and tank gauge equipment would be desirable.
- Experience in an operational environment dealing with field engineers would be desirable.
Personal Trait Profile
- Able to multitask, with ability to meet deadlines and a strong sense of urgency.
- Customer focused and business driven.
- Strong influencing and decision-making skills.
- Able to effectively communicate across all levels within a business.
- Self motivated, dynamic and energetic personality.
- Determined attitude.
- Confident and professional.
- Friendly and approachable manner.
- Pragmatic approach to meeting demanding deadlines.
- Results orientated.
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills, with an excellent telephone manner.
- Positive and proactive.
- Flexible approach to needs of business.
- Attention to detail.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk