**Senior Account Manager**
My client, a very well established Company in Chelmsford is looking for an experienced Senior Account Manager that will be able to provide their clients outstanding Customer Services and develop long standing relationships. - APPLY NOW!!
Purpose of Position
Lead a team to provide best in class communication and management of maintenance and other service contracts in the dealer segment for Major and Independent accounts. Working with a team of Service Account Managers, the role is to develop a customer support and care centre for the dealer sector within the UK Aftermarket business. The role will be to recognize the differences between larger company contracts and independent clients and to build the process, culture and metrics to suit these customers. Excellence in customer communication and delivery suited to clients will ensure a low level of contract attrition and provide the platform to sell additional products and services via the outside commercial team.
- Principle contact for the client and associates relating to multiple service contracts in place.
- Ensure agreed KPI targets are measured and achieved.
- Increase contract profitability through monthly steering meetings and data analysis.
- Development and presentation of account specific KPIs, followed up by relevant gap analysis, root cause counter measure, solution development and when needed action plan implementation.
- Monitor and analyse customer activity to identify new business.
- Update senior management with key issues related to contract cost, revenue potential and business expansion opportunities.
- Run regular performance reviews with clients.
- Oversee Dealer projects and installations through to completion through effective allocation of Service Account team resource.
- Ensure excellent communication is maintained with the target account ensuring coherent strategy is presented from across the whole organization.
- Minimize need for customer escalations and manage escalations when arise.
- Attendance on daily management walk.
- Management of Service Account team.
- In addition to the account role, you will also be called on as Customer Service Centre support, during holiday and low cover periods to deputize for the Customer Service Accounts Manager
- Customer Service Accounts Manager.
- UK Operations Director
- Regional and Project Managers
- Key Account Managers.
- Field Service Engineers.
- Customer Contract Managers.
Measures of Performance
- Delivery against profitability and growth targets for accounts held.
- Ensure all requirements are met on contracts for accounts held.
- Performance and Customer Service targets KPI relevant for the Major accounts are met consistently.
Background and Skill
- Customer management experience required. Account management experience with multiple accounts desirable
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to generate and analyse reports on Excel to drive improvements.
- Well-structured and strategic approach, with excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Team player with leadership qualities. Managerial experience desirable.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and pressured environment.
- Petroleum/manufacturing industry knowledge experience desirable.
- Self-motivated, dynamic and energetic personality who is able to inspire.
- Strong influencing and decision making skills.
- Able to multitask, with ability to meet deadlines and a strong sense of urgency.
- Results orientated. Determined and tenacious attitude.
- Ability to deal with conflict.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast changing environment.
- Flexible approach to the needs of the business.
- Attention to detail.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.uk or e-mail .
- Account Management/Customer Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job