An opportunity has arisen within our Sales Team for a Senior Account Manager to work within our Burnley Office, providing telephone and field based account management to UK based business clients. The successful Senior Account Manager will work from our offices in Burnley, Lancashire but may be required to travel and support other sites as required.
Officially #1 - The Sunday Times Best Company to Work For 2018
Chess are one of the UK’s leading Voice, Connect, Cloud, Cybersecurity and Digital solution providers,helping over 100,000 businesses grow through innovative technology and expert advice.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our award-winning service, we are also extremely proud to have been placed 1st in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work for’ list 2018 after 9 consecutive years in the top 100.
"a GREAT place to work, a GREAT place to be a customer"
Senior Account Manager duties to include but not restricted to:
- Drive sales of specialist service areas within the sales team, product, PS, MS
- Establish and maintain key client relationships
- To provide clear and accurate proposals to customers, in line with their needs and requirements
- Presentation of solutions to all levels
- Fully understand project opportunities and milestones
- Act as key interface between client and Chess ICT
- Client profiling to understand customer’s visions/goals/strategy
- Can link a customer’s corporate strategy to an IT solution
- Work closely with technical architect team
- Achievement of monthly/quarterly/annual profit targets
- Act as role model/mentor for wider sales team
- Knowledge of enterprise/infrastructure architecture
The Senior Account Manager will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer Facing
- Presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Knowledge and interest in specialist areas
- Business and market awareness
- Numerate and literate
- Planning and organisational skills
- Training/mentoring/coaching experience
- Self-driven, work on own initiative, self-learner
- Creative - makes opportunities happen
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Package Details: Senior Account Manager
Basic salary: £25,000 - £35,000 p.a. dependent upon experience + Competitive Commission Plan
Bonus/OTE: Attractive performance based commission to be paid monthly, plus a discretionary company bonus to be paid every 6 months.
Benefits include: Pension, Health Care, Life Assurance and Loyalty Scheme, Company Online Benefits - where you can save money on almost all of your lifestyle expenses from buying a car to eating out in a restaurant. In addition, we offer free food each day (breakfast and lunch) and we have wellbeing social clubs with the options to do things such as Yoga, Running, walking.
Hours: 37½ hours per week Monday to Friday, between 8am and 6pm.
Holiday Allowance: 20 days paid holiday p.a. increased upon anniversaries, ultimately to 24 days p.a., plus public holidays.
"Play Your Part"
Our growth creates opportunity for everyone to progress their career, to develop knowledge and skill, to gain reward and recognition and to maximise their potential. The growth and success of our people ensures the growth and success of our business. We believe that "if you’re not growing, we’re not growing".
If you are looking for a career that brings exciting challenges and opportunities, then Chess is the place for you.
- Cold Calling
- Field Sales
- IT Sales
- Key Client Relationships