Senior Account Manager (Medical Communications)
Summary / Heading
A global Medical Communications agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to assume responsibility for their assigned accounts; becoming the point of contact for the clients, leading junior team members (including recent graduates) and making proactive and confident decisions with regards to project budgets.
The client is a fairly new agency, created as part of an already well-known sister agency so it brings the best of both worlds to their new employees; the excitement of a start-up with the reassurance of the already established support.
You will be utilising effective project management skills to manage timelines and drive all account processes so experience and confidence in problem solving and managing internal and external collaborators is key.
Strong account handling experience within a Medical Communications agency is preferred, and a proven ability to build and develop lasting client relationships is key. Excellent organisational skills and a strong attention to detail is crucial and a life sciences background is preferred, especially an understanding in one of the following areas: cardio-metabolic, infectious diseases, oncology, inflammation, rare diseases or neurology.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Account Manager looking to take the next step or alternatively an established Senior Account Manager looking to join a supportive team in one of the leading MedComms agencies.
Salary (If applicable)
Up to £45k
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals (either an experienced Account Manager or current Senior Account Manager) to join their Accounts teams. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to work on a variety of projects to deliver a wide range of communications solutions.
You will be working with clients to deliver a range of unique scientific materials for their needs, and have the support provided from this communications global leader.
• Competitive pension scheme
• Competitive holiday
• Life assurance
• Bonus scheme
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Take responsibility for client relationship on assigned accounts.
• Manage the creation, development and implementation of communications programmes.
• Build and maintain relationships with client teams.
• Act as the point of contact for external stakeholders on assigned accounts.
• Act as a coach and mentor for line reports and junior team members.
• Life Sciences degree (BSc or higher).
• Medical Communications agency experience.
• Experience and understanding in one of the following areas: cardio-metabolic, infectious diseases, inflammatory, rare disease, neurology, oncology.
• An understanding of the industry local and international regulations.
• A high level of computer skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Effective communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong attention to detail and high organizational skills.
Key Benefits To You:
• Opportunity to work on a variety of projects.
• Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
• Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and progress in your career.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands alone! Our expert consultants and resourcers have been working in the medical communications market for a number of years and understand the nuances of this sector, so can give tailored advice for YOU and outstanding levels of service throughout your career. We also have great relationships with our clients so pride ourselves on being able to identify clients that may be the perfect `fit` for you and bring you to their attention. By working proactively with candidates we find you the RIGHT job at the RIGHT time.
senior account accounts manager health healthcare marketing medical education med ed communications medcomms comms science agency consultancy Hertfordshire Cambridgeshire
- Senior Account Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job