Senior Account Manager
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus & Benefits
My client supports luxurious health and beauty brands, and produce globally recognised products such as medical devices, nutrition and pharmaceuticals. Due to continued growth and internal promotion, the opportunity to recruit a Senior Accounts Manager has arisen. In return, my client offers thorough training, a supportive work environment, short communication lines and clear routes to progression with excellent career prospects.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Sales Director, the purpose of this post is to manage a set of assigned development accounts cross site in order to maximise customer satisfaction and develop business within the account. The role is focussed externally in dealing with the customer and internally managing and driving forward the business to achieve customer requirements and business budgets. Predominantly this is an office based role but will require regular customer visits and the other business sites.
- Be the customer face of the business, managing all levels of business activity
- To develop best practice across the Account Manager function, providing leadership, motivation, support and mentoring as and where appropriate for designated personnel
- Ensure the department operates effectively and the functions and activities are aligned to the department strategy
- Work with the Sales Director to enhance and develop business improvement projects to deliver service excellence, deliver on the strategic roadmap, identify new opportunities for existing business within new and existing ranges ensuring sustainable, profitable customer growth
- Lead and manage annual cost reviews for given customer base
- Maintain customer files and customer status reports
- Account Management experience in nutritional, health & beauty, healthcare of pharmaceuticals.
- Experience in motivating a team
- Experience in the Health & Beauty industry
- Experience in new product development, new product introduction and project management knowledge
To apply please send your CV to Sophia on the email address below
- Key Accounts
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'