Role: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £50,000 Basic to £65,000 Basic + Double OTE
Paying up to £65,000 + Double OTE
25 days' holiday
Excellent Company Benefits
Company and Overall Purpose
Martin & Conley are working in partnership with a global managed cloud company based in Middlesex. The overall purpose of the role is to win business, grow exiting accounts as well as responding to sales leads - this will be done by targeted outbound calling and closing business.
* Meet and exceed monthly sales quota
* Develop and present major account strategies
* Proactively generate, qualify and close new business opportunities within your customer base
* Responsible for full sales cycle from proactively generating lead to close
* Management of the quality of overall deliverables and pursuit strategy throughout the whole sales process
* Work closely with Solutions Engineers to perform presales feasibility assessments of how well the solutions meet the customer requirements and what customisation would be required
* Maintain clear business understanding of your customers business needs and how the client fits in with them - where appropriate drive the company product teams to develop new propositions.
* Building and maintaining strategic account plans for focus accounts
What are we looking for?
* Proven successful commercial experience of achieving targets within a strategic sales environment, incorporating value/solutions service selling ideally within the IT/ Technology sector (e.g. IT/ software/ ecommerce services, web/ application/ platform hosting, managed services, virtualization, datacentre, SaaS, Cloud computing, Co-location, ISP)
* Proven territory development skills. Must be able to generate, qualify and close business opportunities
* Strong full life cycle B2B sales experience
* Proven ability to meet and exceed targets in the shape of KPIs and a monthly revenue quota.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If interested in the above role please apply for this position with the most up to date copy of your CV. Interview slots are booked w/c 6th November 2017.