Role: Senior Account Manager
Salary: £35-£45K, DOE
Our client is a full service marketing agency.
Role Purpose and Overview
To lead and manage all aspects of new and existing client accounts, ensuring effective utilisation of client budgets and the successful achievement of all targets and objectives. Key responsibilities include the ongoing development of the account, overall profitability of the account within the agency, leading of client relationship and the effective management of some members of the account team and internal agency resources.
· Lead and develop client’s accounts within the agency.
· Strategic understanding of the client’s industry, business and their competitors. Also, establish a full understanding of the client’s internal issues, processes and policies.
· Proactively challenge briefs, and where appropriate, lead clients in the development of the campaign briefs and strategy.
· Provide a strategic service to clients, helping to direct marketing strategy and overall marketing planning.
· Ensure consistently high level of service is provided by the account management team, including creation of creative briefs, presentation of creative, and it’s rationale to the client at all levels.
· Oversee agency relationship with client’s other marketing partners (e.g. media, print, PR), ensuring an effective service is provided to both these partners and the client in turn, and that an integrated approach is adopted.
· Conduct regular client and agency reviews to ensure all service levels are being met and any issues are identified and acted upon.
Agency Accountability· Identify new business opportunities within the client’s business and industry, and work with the new business team to develop an
- Full Driving Licence
- 5 Years industry experience
- Digital Mail