Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: Depending on Experience
Our client is an integrated agency based in Bournemouth. They currently have an immediate need for a Senior Account Manager to join their dynamic, fast paced and progressive team.
As a Senior Account Manager your role, and the part you play in the team, is pivotal to the success with clients. Clients can be fickle, disorganised and bloody hard work. But the Senior Account Manager position is about supporting the Account Director, establishing client relationships, out-thinking client problems and briefs, managing projects and ensuring everyone delivers on expectations.
You will be at the sharp end; deciphering the brief, developing an approach, managing an array of client challenges which ultimately make ideas on a piece of paper come to life.
You will work with a small skilled team headed up by your Account Director. The teams are driven to deliver the best for clients, and as part of that team you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the briefs, the quality of delivery and the financials of the accounts.
* Supporting your Account Director to develop the accounts
* Supporting the Account Managers and Account Executives and their development in the team
* Assisting in the development of CDPs
* Meeting clients and taking briefs
* Developing creative and technical briefs with your team, as well as planning and technical teams
* Managing projects from start to finish, worth £50,000 to £350,000
* Managing clients' annual budgets
* Forecast and financial planning
* Status reports
* Project plans
* Cost plans
* Making clients smile
You will be personable, highly motivated and ambitious with a desire to impress and make people smile. You should be able to see a good idea a mile away and have a keen eye for detail and creative alike.
Experience and Qualifications:
* The successful candidate will need 4 years' minimum agency experience and integrated is nice, but digital is essential.
* You will be comfortable presenting at senior management level and understand that a great idea can come from anywhere - your job is to find them.
* A proven track record on client accounts which challenge the mere mortals and the ability to demonstrate effective client and project management is a must.
* Beyond that - if you wake up every morning and think, "How can I be better than yesterday, and do something that knocks my clients' socks off today?" then they are interested.
Please also attach a covering letter explaining why you are well suited to the role you are applying for.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job