My client are a world renowned bespoke in house agency working with some of the most famous brands in the world! You will be an integral member of the team, working on one of the fastest growing global accounts (you would 100% Know who they are!) ??
This role would suit someone who wants to work with innovative brands on creative concepts, content and campaign implementation. You will have the ability to give your clients a supreme service while always creating a positive, engaging and proactive relationship. Experience within a creative agency leading digital content & social campaigns is a huge plus! This truly is an opportunity to expand your portfolio, work with some of the hottest brands under the sun and engage with passionate, ambitious and talented teams.
- Be a true champion of the client. Ensuring the relationship is maintained, built and developed.
- Confident at managing & filtering workflow along with strong organisational and prioritisation skills to ensure productivity is always at its peak
- Working closely with teams to ensure projects are on target and on budget.
- Demonstrate the ability to think proactively about brand strategy and lifecycle management
- Responsible for brand guardianship on your projects with the wider team
- Ability to spot new business opportunities within the account and always looking to up-sell the agency in the correct manner
- Have the foresight to address any projects at risk of missing deadlines / delivery.
- Ability to report & manage operational income and budgets for your projects
- Confidence in handling client objections and managing in an effective and professional manner
- Clear communication, both written and verbal.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me direct;
- account manager
- client services
- Account executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job