SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
** TOP Global Healthcare Advertising Agency**
- Manage exciting projects where you can share innovative ideas and creativity when developing powerful and impactful campaigns
- Develop and create both global, regional and local projects across a variety of clients
- Manage the day to day running of account(s) and be the number 1 point of contact to ensure strong relationships are maintained
- Assist in the production of credentials and pitch presentations for new business with existing or new clients
- Manage and run bi-annual performance reviews for any junior team members
This position is working across a range of accounts we some exciting new pitch opportunities! The role offers you the chance to gain a breadth of experience across a variety of different therapy areas and offers a career in one of the most reputable agencies in London with a global present and offices in America, Asia, Europe and Africa!
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Developing and building impactful and powerful projects/campaigns to help grow your client's products/brands.
- Working with the creative teams and other internal teams on brand messaging tactics and strategy to ensure objectives are met on time and within budget
- Consistently updating senior team on the account(s) and maintaining direct communication with the clients on a regular basis.
- Managing and running bi-annual performance reviews for junior members of the team
- Working closely with the Account Director to review earlier work and budgets to certify that business and production processes are constantly being improved
- Proactively developing and researching your own subject areas relevant to the account(s) you support to help identify/plan ahead for potential new projects/opportunities
SALARY: £40k - £45k
TRAINING: Internal training, online modules and career development
Essential Skills Required:
- Several years healthcare advertising agency experience
- Previous line management responsibilities
- Can demonstrate financial control over your account(s)
- An enthusiastic individual who is a natural leader and role model for junior members of the business.
- Strong understanding and experience with account managing projects/campaigns in a pharmaceutical context
For further information or a copy of the job description please contact:
Recruitment Consultant - Blue Pelican Pharma
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelicangroup.com
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'