Senior Account Manager - Southern England
Location: Home based - within an hour of Basingstoke
Salary: £40,000-£50,000 + Fantastic Bonus + company car + Benefits
Are you looking to join a market leading business with a global reach that has developed cutting-edge technology in the power sector for over 25 years?
You will be joining a dynamic group of businesses which manufactures and supplies a portfolio of innovative solutions to the Power Industry. Due to a period of continued growth the group are now looking to strengthen their team with the appointment of an experienced Senior Account Manager covering the South of England area.
This position assumes a key role supporting and developing relationships with key clients in the region. This will involve ensuring the delivery of existing contracts runs to the highest standards along with developing and delivering new sales and technical commercial proposals.
The role requires the ability to sell service concepts and ways of working to customers also you will be having responsibility for directly managing a team of Field Support Engineers to ensure all customer needs and requirements are met to the highest standards and in line with service level agreements.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customer contacts.
- Supporting key customer existing contracts and the delivery of proposals to new customers
- Sell new products, concepts, services and ways of working. Provide appropriate product demonstrations
- Co-ordinating customer training and follow up including on-site visits.
- May participate in site surveys and site meetings.
- Maintains clear and concise business communication proficiency, both oral and written.
- Travel within the UK.
- Comply with and ensure compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in a technical sales role preferably within an electrical utility or rail industry or electrical and mechanical systems including low voltage switchgear.
- Must have strong customer service skills, can interact confidently with customers and can provide training on equipment and products.
- Strong commercial & financial awareness background
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Outlook / Excel / Word
This successful candidate must be able to demonstrate strong electronic and electrical technical sales skills and maintain high technical level of product knowledge. They must be team oriented and flexible, and actively seek to share information and assist his or her peers.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR6988
Keywords: account manager, business development, engineering, utilities, low voltage, key account manager, business to business, consultative sales, field sales, field based selling, home based, manufacturing.