We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a large supplier who is looking for an exciting developmental role you can make your own. Our client is looking for a candidate who has proven experience in a similar role working with similar blue-chip online accounts. Supplying some of the best retailers already, they are looking for someone who can expand their business within the market who has an established reputation dealing with online retailers in particular. This really is an exciting time to be joining a successful, stable, and growing company.
Senior Account Manager - The Role:
- Pitching new products and uploading them within client portals
- Maintaining relationships with our customer buyers and understanding their demands
- Controlling stock and inventory
- Understanding courier prices and the impact on customers
- Meeting clients and maximising sales opportunities
Senior Account Manager - The Candidate:
- Previous experience of Account Management is required dealing with similar blue chip accounts
- Web Sales experience is required
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent Excel skills (reporting in excel will be required)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'