Our client is seeking to appoint a Senior Account Manager to oversee a team of 3 Account Managers, whilst still retaining contact with Blue Chip clients. You will ideally have experience with online sales platforms and be passionate about employee development. This position will be office based with occasional client visits.
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Driving License essential
- 8 Hour Shift, Mon-Fri
- Overseeing the pitching of new products, liaising with large accounts
- Maintaining relationships with buyers and understanding their demands
- Controlling stock and inventory
- Understanding courier prices and the impact on customers, advising the Account Managers accordingly
- Building a relationship with other departments within the business
- Previous experience is ESSENTIAL
- Experience dealing with large blue chip clients is ESSENTIAL
- Web Sales experience is ESSENTIAL (Amazon & EBay)
- Confidence meeting clients
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent Excel skills (reporting in excel will be required)
- A good holiday package including your birthday off
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cashplan Scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Discount
Unfortunately, home-working is not an option for this position.
- Blue Chip
- Online Retail
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'