Our client, a leading recruiter to the UK Government and associated bodies, are looking for an experienced Delivery Consultant to join their high performing consultancy division of the business.
Basic to £35k + bonus, 25 days holiday + further benefits.
The role will include the following activities:
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing contacts
- Build relationships with HR or internal recruitment/talent teams where appropriate
- Personally resource a variety of vacancies
- Talent pipelining
- Headhunting and networking
- Interviewing candidates
- Compiling and submitting short-lists for review
- Making job offers to suitable candidates and handling rejections post interview
This is a good opportunity to join a business that operates a 180 Sales and Delivery model and as a Delivery Consultant you’ll focus on the candidate side of the recruitment process and continue to build upon their huge success in a collaborative working environment.
Please contact Mark Shepherd at Fresh Appointments for further information on this exciting opportunity.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job