Excellent opportunity to own a key strategic relationship, reporting directly to the CEO of this growing Property business.
A rapidly expanding Property business, a leader in its sector, with a significant role to play within the market.
Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will;
- Play a key role in managing the relationship with a JV partner
- Lead a cross-functional team
- Proactively assist the business and the JV partner to ensure delivery of key tasks, provision of core information and coordination of all sourcing, development and management activities for the JV.
- Work effectively as a core team member of the joint venture, representing the business and acting in its best interests to maximise the potential of the joint venture arrangements.
The successful candidate will have the following profile;
- Property or Real Estate experience
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable project management skills and experience
- Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
The role will offer the following;
- Excellent exposure, reporting directly to the CEO
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Significant progression opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job